Scott, seeing you holding a couple of babies is a very sweet sight, and one that I had never really contemplated before. Your babies are beautiful, and I hope we will get to se them in person very soon. I hope all is going well, and that you are all getting to enjoy this time as much as possible. With twins it must seem to pass twice as fast as it does with just one. Gentry is now 2 years old, and it seems impossible that he was evr that tiny, so keep taking lots of pictures.
1 Comments:
Scott, seeing you holding a couple of babies is a very sweet sight, and one that I had never really contemplated before. Your babies are beautiful, and I hope we will get to se them in person very soon. I hope all is going well, and that you are all getting to enjoy this time as much as possible. With twins it must seem to pass twice as fast as it does with just one. Gentry is now 2 years old, and it seems impossible that he was evr that tiny, so keep taking lots of pictures.
Kristin Pickering
Post a Comment
<< Home