It looks like Stigs is already into yoga. I need to visit soon. I went to the Scandinavian House with my niece today - pretty cool when they're a little older - they have a room designed to be "Moomin Valley" - last year it was a Viking ship - and the kids can do dress up on a stage - plus they have really cool high chair like things that are adjustable for height and foot stool - I'll have to look up the name - they're super sweet.
3 Comments:
cute kids.
It looks like Stigs is already into yoga. I need to visit soon. I went to the Scandinavian House with my niece today - pretty cool when they're a little older - they have a room designed to be "Moomin Valley" - last year it was a Viking ship - and the kids can do dress up on a stage - plus they have really cool high chair like things that are adjustable for height and foot stool - I'll have to look up the name - they're super sweet.
bye now,
heidi
These babies are so cute. I was trying to show R stigs initial moves towards crawling, but I think it's way cuter when she does it.
Post a Comment
<< Home