Stigs and Marcie Blog

They done got names. Now look at 'em.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

a couple of pictures



I have a huge amount of new names to announce, but I am already falling a little behind on the updates. They'll be up soon enough. Then again, Diego did a big favor for us, and his only request was that we name one of the children after him, so that makes things a little simpler.

The official due date is July 24th, although it has been pretty clear to me for a long time that people in the health care industry like to pull numbers out of the air, as it suits them, so who knows. Further, the twins issue means that that they will probably arrive sooner. Maybe even the 4th of July, which would be very patriotic and inspiring to all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rocio y Lola
Bacilio o Justin

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wierd, because I was just about to tell you that one of my FAVORITE boy names is Diego. I heard someone in a supermarket call their son "Diego...!" and I just about melted...so, absolutely, and I also like Celie(short for Cecilia?)

Vicki

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the name Diego, one of my favorite students has that name. He is ten and seems and is the sweetest boy you could find. Since you want to name them after Mama and Papa, Diego Jose seems to work. Cecilia is beautiful, I aso like Rocio as a middle name.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home